Week Ending - Today!
Here's my latest recipes. articles and giveaway winner posts for the week ending...um...Monday, March 30th. Lots of ooey, gooey things like Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake, and my absolute favorite in the whole wide world, Coconut Cake with Coconut Frosting! Yes, Kerri & Erika, here it is! My secret weapon...I mean recipe! I've also included a few of my favorite things because spring is here, and Easter is coming! The Lemon Meringue Pie is to-die-for, as is the French Lemon Tart. Oh, and try the Blueberry Muffins, my other, other Easter brunch favorite!
Last Call for Examiner Referrals. The deadline for referrals is tomorrow by midnight MT. Email me if you have questions. My ID # is 4208 when you get ready to apply! It's easy, seems like everyone gets in!
And finally, I did an article for The Daily Tiffin, and did it here as well on Kids in the Kitchen. You'll get to see my two granddaughters up-close in the kitchen!
- Popular Lemon Dessert Recipes for Spring
- Top 10 Cookie Recipes
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
- Best Blueberry Muffin Recipe Evah!
- Coconut Cake & Buttercream Frosting Recipes
Last Call for Alcohol...I mean Examiner!
- LAST CALL for Examiner Referrals! (Deadline 3/31)
- Cupcake Cookbooks - Kids in the Kitchen
- Best Kitchen Gadgets & Small Appliances
- Dessert Express Cookbook & Winner!
Finally, and I really do mean finally...I'm including my Grown-Up Macaroni & Cheese Recipe one more time because I can. And, it really is so good, that I'm gonna make it again tomorrow night for supper...again!