Looking for New Year's Eve appetizers? Easy New Year's party ideas include Maple Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe, Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, Mini Quiche Recipe, Easy Guacamole Dip, Seven Layer Mexican Dip, and last but not least, Chocolate Covered Strawberries! Get your party on, and ring in the new year with a holiday appetizer party!
Quick & Easy Mini Quiche Recipe: Caramelized onions, crisp bacon, roasted red peppers, asparagus and Gruyere suspended in a savory custard, all baked in a flaky pie crust. Lots of great quiche ideas. Mini quiches too!
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe: Olive Garden Italian Restaurant Recipe Knockoff? Ever wonder where the famous Olive Garden got their recipe for Spinach Artichoke Dip? Wish you could make an appetizer that would knock your guests socks off too? Well, look no further!
The Best Guacamole Dip Recipe: This ultra-smooth guacamole is made chunky with onions, celery, cucumber and tomatoes. Add mayo and Italian dressing to make a pourable homemade guacamole salad dressing. Even if you don't like guacamole, this recipe is worth watching the Guacamole Song for!
Seven Layer Mexican Dip Recipe: Avocados, salsa, cilantro, black beans, tomatoes and then some. All the awesome ingredients you want in a 7 layer Mexican dip. There are so many versions of Layered Mexican Dip - 5 Layer, 6 Layer, 7 or more layered Mexican Dips! Some are rather mild, and others are HOT, HOT, HOT! Don't like olives? Substitute mild green chilis. Don't care for cheddar cheese? Use a jalapeno jack instead. Make it the way you want. After all, it's your New Year's Party!
And for something extra special and easy to ring in the new year, why not try some Chocolate Covered Strawberries? This quick & easy dessert is also the most elegant & extravagant to serve to your guests! Melt some Ghirardelli chocolate and dip some strawberries! That's it! Get ready for the oohs and aahs!
Maple Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- 20 uncooked sea scallops
- 20 slices uncooked bacon strips
- 1/4 cup pure Vermont maple syrup
How To Make Maple Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Line a baking sheet or broiler pan with foil.
- Fire up broiler to high heat, or preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap bacon over scallops and secure with a toothpick. Place scallops on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle 1/2 of the maple syrup into the center of the scallop. Try not to get any on the bacon.
- Broil for 6 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp. Bake for 8-10 minutes in oven.
- Remove from broiler or oven, and drizzle remaining maple syrup over hot scallops.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 20 bacon wrapped scallop appetizers.