To All My Blogging Friends and Readers, Happy New Year!
It's been a wonderful year in this crazy world known as the Blogosphere! I've enjoyed my 1st year immensely, and even though the New Year is no time for regrets, I only regret not starting this blog 3 years ago! WOW! If I knew then what I know now!?!?
My 1st Blogiversary is coming up real soon, and I have some special plans for a grand celebration! So, stay tuned and bookmark this blog!
Here's Some of Last Year's Highlights and My Favorite Recipes!
In less than a year, my stats have soared to almost 90,000! And while that may not seem huge to some of you, it's totally amazes me! Tastespotting, Foodgawker and Serious Eats Photograzing have accepted an enormous amount of photos from my collection. I've had offers to guest blog for different sites, offers to write for hire from others, my Suite101 freelancing job continues to grow, and I've received numerous blogging awards from loyal readers. Without you, my blog would be, well, just another blah, blah talk show!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
- Thanks for making my first year a wonderful success.
- Thank you for all the friendships I've made through my blog.
- Thank you for commenting on my posts.
- Thank you for supporting me by clicking through to all my Suite101 Recipes.
- Thank you for clicking the StumbleUpon and Share This buttons!
- Thank you for sharing my ups and downs and encouraging me to continue.
- Thank you for entering all my cookbook giveaways!
- Thank you for not throwing rotten eggs at me!
- Thank you for inflating my ego!
Some of my New Year Resolutions & Goals include:
- Replying to your comments on a more consistent basis.
- Commenting on your blogs!
- Giving away more cookbooks!
- Returning the favor by Stumbling your blogs!
- Taking a photography course.
- Posting more often.
- Inflating YOUR egos!
There's plenty more, but I don't want to bore you all with my lofty goals, crazy wishes and insane babbling! Suffice it to say, I can't wait to see what the New Year brings to you, my faithful readers, and Spatulas, Corkscrews & Suitcases!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!