Valentine's Day is Monday, February 14th. Do you know where your cupcakes are? Red Velvet Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are the most popular recipes for Valentines cupcakes. They're red and cute, and they taste way too good. What's not to like? Another perfect Valentines cupcake recipe are Coconut Cupcakes with Coconut Buttercream Frosting. Make a batch of each, top with red and pink sprinkles, and arrange them together on a pretty serving platter lined with a frilly white doily. Gorgeous!
Cute Valentine Cupcake Recipes
More Valentine's Day Cake Recipes
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Mocha Cake Recipe
- Texas Sheet Cake Recipe
- German Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Basic Yellow Cake Recipe
- Spice Cake Recipe
- How To Freeze Frosted Cakes and Cupcakes
How To Make Red Velvet Valentines Cupcakes, and more
- Follow individual cake recipe as directed, except fill regular size paper-lined cupcake tins 3/4 full.
- Bake cupcakes for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool completely on wire racks before frosting or freezing.
- Spread the cream cheese frosting over the tops of the cupcakes as desired.
- Or, place frosting in a large pastry bag fitted with a large star or rosette tip.
- Starting close to the cupcake, firmly squeeze the bag and frosting through the tip in a round motion, finally swirling the frosting into a peak.
- Leave as is, or decorate with sprinkles, colored sugar or finely crumbled red velvet cake crumbs.
Most Popular Red Valentine's Day Desserts
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Recipe: Cheesecake Factory Inspired!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe with Graham Craker Crust
- Cherry Cheesecake Recipe with Graham Cracker Crust
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake with Oreo Cookie Crust
- Heart Shaped Valentine's Day Cakes
- Fresh Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
- Strawberry Cream Cake with Cream Cheese Filling
- Red Velvet Cake & Cupcakes
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffeecake
- Strawberry Mousse Pie & Parfaits
- Cherry Pie made with Fresh Cherries
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Recipe
- Cherry Kisses Cookies with Hershey's Chocolate Kiss
- Soft Sugar Cookies with Valentine Sprinkles
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Fresh Raspberry Pie Recipe
- Fresh Strawberry Pie Recipe
- Strawberry Daiquiri Frozen Pie
- Fresh Strawberry Tart with Shortbread Crust
- Heart Shaped Shortbread Cookies with Raspberry Jam
- Cherry Meringue Kiss Cookies
- Cherry Almond Scones