HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
Rumor has it "There's a little Irish in all of us." Irish Soda Bread Recipe, Homemade Baileys Irish Cream, White Chocolate Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake, Baileys Irish Cream Mousse Pie, and even a Healthy Irish Soda Bread Recipe will tempt you into kissing the Blarney Stone early. There's no need to wait until March 17th to celebrate St.Patty's Day. Do it now, and party all month!
I'm Irish, what can I say? We love to party and eat good food. The St. Patrick's Day recipes below are my own creations that we've made and eaten over many years in the bakery and at home. You don't have to be Irish to love their food. Any time of the year is a good time to be Irish! Enjoy the holiday early and often. St. Paddy would be proud!
St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- Irish Soda Bread - You can't celebrate St. Patrick's Day without a slice of traditional Irish Soda Bread. Have it for breakfast with a cup of Irish Breakfast Tea.
- Healthy Irish Soda Bread - Looking for a healthier Irish Soda Bread? This delicious bread is made with honey and King Arthur's Unbleached White Whole Wheat Flour. Add some raisins or get crazy with craisins, and have a slice with honey!
- White Chocolate Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake - Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with an over-the-top, ultra-rich White Chocolate Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake baked in an Oreo Cookie crust! Sounds simply decadent doesn't it?
- White Chocolate Irish Cream Mousse Pie - Whip up an easy Irish Cream Mousse Pie for St. Patrick's Day! Pile this fluffy Baileys mousse in a graham cracker or flaky pie crust and decorate it with white chocolate shavings.
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur - Making your own thick & creamy Irish Cream is easier than you think with this fool-proof recipe. Just throw all the ingredients together, whisk and chill. Serve it on the rocks for the ultimate St. Patty's Day drink!
- Make a Reuben Sandwich with Corned Beef Leftovers - What are you going to do when St. Paddy's Day is over, and you've got tons of corned beef leftovers? Make a sandwich! It's no wonder Grilled Reuben Sandwiches with swiss cheese & sauerkraut on rye with thousand island dressing and mustard is the top selling sandwich the day after St. Patty's Day!