Grillin' & Chillin' Time!
I can't believe Memorial Day is next weekend! Time really does fly when you're having fun!
I'll be gearing up for the holiday during the week, so be sure to check out my pages on Examiner.com and here too, for more recipes & holiday ideas! I'm craving lots of salads, grilled burgers or seafood and strawberry desserts. What are you craving?
- Bacon Brownies Recipe - Come on, you just gotta try them out of sheer curiosity!
- Bacon & Cheese Strata Recipe - See, I can use bacon in "real" food! Make-ahead Overnight Breakfast Casserole. Refrigerate it overnight, bake it the next morning!
- Grilled Marinated Salmon - Great for the up-coming holiday weekend - Super easy foil packets!
- Grilled Yellowfin Tuna Recipe - Quick & Easy slap-it-on-the-grill meal.
- Cucumber Dill Sauce for Seafood - Perfect cool accompaniment for seafood of any kind.
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes - Throw these on the grill along with whatever else you're grilling!
- Homemade Butterscotch Pudding - Just like Grandma's. Skin or no skin?
- Mocha Cake with Chocolate Frosting - Delicious moist cake with a dairy and egg-free bonus.
- Carrot Cake Recipe & Cream Cheese Frosting - My famous Carrot Cake...or cupcakes!
- Grape-nut Pudding Recipe - Family favorite pudding recipe!
- Sourdough Starter Recipe - Well, because I could, that's all!
And finally, I just received the go-ahead on my 2nd Examiner topic - National Food Blog Examiner. So, if any of you have an active food blog with dripping good photos, I'd love an exclusive interview. Lots of press and exposure! Shoot me an email and I'll send you my questionnaire.