EASTER is Almost Here!
I can't believe Easter is this coming Sunday. Is it me, or has the time just flown past us? And, Easter is late this year too! I've been real busy trying to get all my Easter & Spring Recipes together for all of you to try. There's lots more for Easter in the sidebars. <<<--- Look on both sides --->>> I've been rearranging and categorizing everything to make my blog more user-friendly.
Recipes & Articles from Week Ending 4/7
- Pistachios & Salmonella: Food Recall
- Quiche Lorraine Recipe with slideshow
- Cute Easter Cupcake Round-Up!
- Hot Cross Buns Recipe - Easter Rolls
- Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Easter Egg Bread
- Strawberry Fool Recipe
- 10 Strawberry Dessert Recipes with slideshow
- Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Fresh Strawberry Muffins Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Ganache with slideshow
- How to Cook Perfect Pasta
There's nothing from Suite101 this week, as they're going through another major round of copyright theft. This time it's massive. So far, about 700 articles have been scraped from the site without permission, violating copyright laws. So, I've laid low, putting all my efforts into the Examiner for now. All my recipes from Suite are still available to use, email to friends and print off, so don't be shy! The Coconut Cake with Coconut Buttercream Frosting is especially yummy for Easter!
I've put Dorie on the shelf for another week or so while I push through Easter. This is one of my biggest holidays for recipes, so Dorie and I have put our relationship on hold for a few weeks. Nothing personal, we'll start dating again real soon!
The Examiner has extended their Sign-up Promotion until June30th! So, if you're still on the fence about joining, let me know?
AND, don't forget the Garofalo Giveaway!