Chef Chris & The Wine Guy
Chef Chris Palios and Marc Guillotte, the Wine Guy, will once again pair up for what promises to be another amazing 4 course wine dinner on Tuesday, March 24th, 2009 at 6:30pm.
San Joseph's Festivita Wine Dinner
Hosted by People's Liquor Warehouse of Warwick, Rhode Island, and served at Sophia's Tuscan Grille, Chef Chris Palios and Marc Guillotte, the Wine Guy, will be presenting a spectacular wine dinner not to be missed! While Chef Chris is in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on the San Joseph's Festivita Wine Dinner, Marc will start to pour his selection of wines, each expertly paired for the matching course.
I did a pretty cool slide show using Chef Chris' photos. Check it out by going here to my Sophia's Tuscan Grille Wine Dinner post. Scroll down past the menu until you get to "View Slideshow".
- Shaved Fennel Salad w/Orange Supremes, Grilled Prawns, Calabrian Chilies & White Balsamic Reduction
- Paired w/ Fattoria San Lorenzo Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi
- Lasagnette Del San Giuseppe (Homemade Peasant Style Pappardelle Pasta w/Almonds, Tomatoes, Basil & Bread Crumbs)
- Paired w/Les Trois Chemin Cote du Rhone Blanc & Fresco Baldidaldo Nipozzano Chianti Reserva
- Bruschetts Con Le Fave ( Fava Bean Bruschetta w/Cod Fish Cake & Sicilian Olive Oil)
- Paired w/Attems Pinot Grigio & Vina Lancianno Single Vineyard
- Sfinge di San Giuseppe (St. Joseph's Cream Puffs)
- Paired w/Quady Essencia Orange Muscat or a Caffe Italiano
$50.00 per person includes tax & tip - Please call People's Liquor Warehouse for more information and to purchase tickets.
Wine Dinner - Sophia's Tuscan Grille - Tuesday, March 24th, 2009 at 6:30pm
Sophia's Tuscan Grille, 1729 Warwick Ave., Warwick, RI (401-732-6656)
People's Liquor Warehouse, 1350 Greenwich Ave., Warwick, RI (401-737-0900)